May 12, 2014

Hello!

hello!
Well it was just lovely to talk to some of you yesterday:) I hope you enjoyed all that delicious food and brownies and cake.....As for this week, I guess you have already heard about everying. 

This week we had zone meeting. We also went to rosario, i had visa stuff to do. This is always a nice thing, because it includes a siesta in the busride, and sleeping in the mission home. :) I went with hna haynes (from idaho) and my comp stayed here. We had lots of the normal things....noche de hogar, english classes, finding people. The truth is every day just keeps us so busy. Oh gosh, my legs have never been so sore!! The bike is killing me...or I am just turning into an old lady. We had interviews with president, it rained which meant trudging through mud (probably the closest I will have ever felt to a pioneer, hauling my bike through fields of mud in the skirts. what a sight i´m sure we were. this is where they need to take the kids for trek...jaja) Leandro is really progressing, his baptism is scheduled this week. We also have another lady, Vilma, who has all the desires in the world to be baptized, and so we´re helping her prepare to be ready the end of the month. 

Yesterday it was interesting to see who showed up at church with the rain and all...almost all were recent converts or investigadores. Esperanza is going to grow from new members. And when Jesus comes, it´s going to be on a rainy day......

I hope sterling is doing good, and you enjoyed the little skype sesh, and hello to seth also! 
Love you all!

Hermana Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment